Saturday, April 5, 2008

Some news....

Well an era has come to an end for me..I resigned from the Scraptivity DT. There are a multitude of reasons....personnal, creative, what ever it doesn't matter... the time BEAST has me under the gun as well...I want to use the precious little time I have to scrapbook for me....I have been involved there for 4 years, on the DT for almost 2. Sometime has changed in me in the last 6 months....not sure what, but it is affecting my mojo....hoping to get it back real soon by changing it up. It was a real soul seaching event for me to figure it out...I have been taking about making some changes for a long time to free up some time. But I was scared to leave something that I have been involved with for so long. I love the gurls there, sharing and meeting everyone and didn't want to loose that. A few months back I was going through my SB room and ran accross a single stamp it said "leap". I knew it was time to do exactly that, so here I am leaping! Thanks g for the stamp that you sent me with my CD book, who knew a little stamp would solidify my thoughts....

So here is my last Scraptivity LO, I thought it was appropriate to lift a "g" technique in the process!



Journaling reads (right hand side)

I heard this song the other day …
It struck me right UPSIDE the head
An old John Lennon song..
1971,
Me barely 4 years old
IRONIC
At 40 years
it stopped me in my tracks..
Summarizing my feeling
lately
i was just called a DREAMER
being told it is not realistic to be one
my EXPECTATIONS of people…
Are too high
I want to live in the land of flowers,
Puppy dogs,
Ice cream everyday and
Sunsets on the beach…
UNFORTUNATELY
harsh reality exists
negativity abounds
BUT,
It doesn’t mean that I
Can’t try
To be a DREAMer
and no one is going to stop from
BELIEVING
there is a better world
Or stop me
from trying…to make ONE.

Imagine there's no heavenIt's easy if you try
No hell below usAbove us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to doNothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Thanks for looking....J

5 comments:

tina werner said...

HUGS!!!

Angela said...

Jennifer...i think i know exactly where you're coming from. i had very similar feelings when i resigned from WorldWin and stopped teaching. Changes happen.
xoxo

Denise said...

Missing you already Jen. {{Hugs}} I'll be checking up on you there tho, okay? ;)

Jennifer said...

Thanks D...Hugs back...I will miss seeing the sneek peak of your wonderful stuff...!

Connie Nichol said...

aw Jennifer, gonna miss you so much. But nothing can stay the same forever, and we all have to have courage to move on and do what's best for us! Be happy and enjoy scrapbooking!