Friday, April 25, 2008

Stopping by to say HELLO!

It has been a long, long, long last two months, especially the last three weeks. Work has been very hecktic with some really looooong hours. I have also be "on the road again" in Atlanta all week. So I have missed my boards and blogging!

I was lucky enought to take a few hours out for "me" this afternoon and evening to spead some time with Catherine helping out at the Scrapbook and Cards http://scrapbookandcards.com booth at the Toronto Creative Craft and Needle work show. If you have a chance stop by this weekend they are doing lots of make and takes and I know Catherine would love for you all to stop by and say hello! It was nice a relaxing and was my first step to my new "Personal Sustainability" program....someday I will have to share more about this new concept I was introduced to this week...for now...off to bed for me...chow to all my friends out there...chat with you soon..J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen. Nighty night Jen.