Friday, August 22, 2008

I just got new PAPER...!

How can paper make one person so happy...! I sit and sit playing with it, looking at it's colours, pattern and texture, feeling it..CRAZY....I love paper....I got this week the whole 3 new lines (Perfect Harmony, In the Meadow and Playful Pedals) of Daisy Bucket and a whole whacks of KaiserCraft paper....I love, love, love them....now I have to cut them and there is the rub....sometimes it is so hard for me to cut into them...crazy eh? I know that some of you understand this, but most probably not....anyways off to play with the new stuff I have to get rid of some of it before my new Kelly Panacci comes hopefully next week! It is called His and Hers and it has double sided papers in the collection....It never ends does it.....Bye for now...J

2 comments:

jen t. said...

i can realate to your paper addiction! i am also a paper addict! i think some are just too pretty to use. :) i get giddy just getting any new scrappy stuff.enjoy playing with your new stuff and have a great day!! jen t.

Janice V said...

I love paper too. I buy tons of it, but never seem to use much of it. I'm a paper collector!

I have a hard time cutting into new papers too. I try to buy 2 of each so that in case I ruin one, I still have a 'backup'...