Saturday, August 30, 2008

This is what I have been upto...

Just a few I have made in the last few weeks and submitted to a call. I had fun making them and playing with some new pencil crayons! I have been so busy at work, so it has been a bit slow on the scrappin' front. But this weekend is "mosty" mine and I have played a little bit with Kelly Panacci new line called "His and Hers"....watch for another posting shortly....


Bella Stamps and a spinner card (scrap lift from Jak Heath)



Kelly Panacci - Paper and Stamps (I know I already showed you this, but now it has a close up)

Fish Card - Using my Cuttlebug and Kodomo Inc Stamp. Fish are watercoloured, glossy accented and paper curled for a 3-D effect.
Xmas Card - Kelly Panacci snowflake stamp and greeting. Santa Sunshine Design. Paper Daisy Bucket and Doodle bug.

1 comment:

tina werner said...

wow, you've been busy! amazing stuff... love it all!!! miss you!!! t