Monday, October 13, 2008

I've got a secret!

I feel like running around and telling everyone, but all I can do is tell you "I've got a secret.....and I can't share....I am working on something right now the I am proud of and wish I could share it.....someday I will get to... but until then I've got a secret!"
Anyways here are a few pics from this weekend, I am behind on taking pics of my scrapbooking, seams like by the time I get to do it there is no light left outside to take the pictures.

My family was here and we went out to the pumpkin patch, ate and chatted the weekend away.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!! I looooove the sweet little bunny.. awww!!! :) And.. teasing us with a secret.. tsk, tsk.. lol! ;) You sure you don't wanna just tell me?? *whistle*

Denise said...

You are such a tease Jen. I'll be checkin' in ... just waiting for you to 'spill'. Whatever your secret is, I'm sure it's great news. :-)