Sunday, October 26, 2008

Smacked down............and sidelined

Well that's what I feel right now. Do you ever just feel so out of whack and not with the game that you just want to sleep , but can't? Stress if a bad thing. No matter what is causing it or the many things that can cause it, its just bad. I have a huge tolerance for stressful things but it just seems to be a bit too much in the last few days. Stress has also taken my mojo away from me as well. Probably just when I need the relaxation the most, I can't seem to scrap. So stay tuned..stick around and hopefully soon everything will calm down, work out for the best and I will be more productive posting again.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Oh ya! Totally understand the feeling. I've been going through a time of that myself lately. Here's hoping it passes quickly for you.

Anonymous said...

Aww... hope things settle down for you soon! Hang in there!! ((hugs))