Saturday, December 4, 2010

Kelly Panacci and K&Co

What a great match up!  Kelly Panacci and K & Company have hooked up and what a great match.  Great design, great paper and great embellishments...You will see this line in your stores shortly, it is valentine based but can be used for so much more.  Romantic pages, love pages, girly pages, summer pages, altered items, cards and so much more.  I am so lucky that I got to play with it recently and can not wait to get more of it!  Thanks Kelly...check these items out.....




Come back tomorrow, I have a whack of other layouts to share made with My Scrapbooknook kit and one more KP project.


1 comment:

Kelly Panacci said...

Hi Jen,
Thanks so much for posting your beautiful pieces and for continuing to inspire us. The little girl in the "Minnie" bathing suit cracks me up. She's too adorable!
Love how you die-cut those papers. I will have to try that.
Bye for now,
Kelly