Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sickness has taken over this week.


Well I tried really hard to fight it but I am sick, all week it has been getting worse....today I am staying in the pjs and doing very little, mainly cleaning my scraproom....i have to get it presentable for an upcoming blog post.....yes I will show you where I scrap! 

There is still time to win some great prizes over at Canadian Scrapbooker.  This weeks Why not Win Wednesdays has the following up for offer.  http://canadianscrapbooker.ca/jackie/files/prizepack-12.07-e1357743565501.jpg.  These flowers are beautiful!


 
 
 
 
Over at Susan K Weckesser blog I did a post this week. Had fun again working with her products. Here is the finished product, but come on over and check out the full post at www.mysweetearth.blogspot.com.

No comments: