Sunday, April 24, 2016

Canvas Corp Denim Projects

On the Canvas Corp blog you will find a round up of projects made with denim and Canvas Corp products.  It was cool to see how everyone use denim into their projects.  I had fun making them and cutting up a old pair of jeans!  Here is a link to the denim post on the Canvas Corp blog and here are more photos of one of the projects I made.

Cell phone holder - this was made from the back pocket of my jeans, I added some Canvas Corp natural canvas fringe around the edges by plucking out some of the threads from the canvas.  I also added a handle make from Kelly Panacci Happy Flappers fabric. The handle is pinned to the pocket with 7 Gypsies Antique Pins.  Of course the flower and dragon fly is from my stash and the whole thing is put together with  Beacon 3 in 1 Glue.



No comments: