Saturday, April 2, 2016

Well it's been a long time.....

As you can see I have not been blogging for a while, not going to giving any excuses, other than life derailed me for a while.....but I am back with more vigour than ever.  I did not stop scrapping and making art, just stopped sharing it!  Been spending lots of times with friends, new and old, following my many passions including lots of photography. Recently I decided to jump back into the world of design teams, I always have loved sharing and creating with fabulous products.  Recently I have joined the Canvas Corp Creative Crew!  I am over the moon, I love love love their products, which includes their own lines but also Tattered Angles and 7Gypsies...you have to check them out as they have over 5000 items!  Canvas Corp



This week a new announcement came out and I am happy to announce that I have been added to the Beacon DT as a Beacon Maker!  So exciting for me I have been using Beacon glue since almost day one, my glue of choice has been ZipDry!  Can't wait to get my package, there is some new projects I want to share with you all. Beacon Adhesives


 
 
Watch for lots of new projects coming I have been creating up a storm and my studio looks like a "craftnami" has happened!  Hope you start following again, bye and hugs, Jennifer!
 
 
 

No comments: